In preparation for the upcoming submission round for Legal 500 EMEA on August 8th 2022, Nishlis Legal Marketing would like to invite you to participate in a webinar, June 23rd at 15:00 CET, that will help you prepare and increase your chances of getting the rankings your firm deserves.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Getting to know the methodology behind Legal 500.
- Key differences between the Chambers submission and methodology and that of Legal 500.
- The Legal 500 individual rankings and how to strategise.
- The importance of client referees and how to choose the best ones.
- The Legal 500 submission template and practical tip on how to fill the form.
- Tips and insights.
The webinar will be presented by Adina Grossman, head of Nishlis Legal Marketing’s submissions department. Adina has unparalleled expertise in legal directory submissions, helping clients improve their rankings for over a decade.
Click here to register and to receive a link for the webinar.
Click here to read pointers and tips for the upcoming Legal 500 EMEA submission.